We can offer a variety of on-site maintenance solutions to meet your requirements.
We can provide a service plan to meet your requirements and to suit your plants operation. The different services we provide include: annual blower service, twice yearly, quarterly packages as well as routine air blower maintenance (monthly) to suit your requirements
A typical service visit would include:
- Inspection of the internal clearance,
- Draining of oil sumps and cleaning out old grease (if applicable)
- Replacing both the oil (and grease) with fresh supply.
- Check the drive belts and filters.
- Change drive belts and filters if required.
- A verbal report would then be provided prior to leaving site followed by a written report with recommendations and costs within a few days of our engineers returning to base.
We also undertake routine maintenance contracts where one of our engineers would take on the responsibility for the entire maintenance of your air blowers including:
- Oil level check,
- Grease application
- Filter changes
- Plus a full inspection once or twice a year to suit your needs
More robust plans can include a contracted overhaul of each blower every few years to ensure the maximum efficiency of the blowers.
For more information, or to request a budget quote for servicing your machines, please contact us.
On Site Investigations
As well as service and maintenance work, we can also investigate any issues you may be experiencing with your machine that you are unable to resolve by using our troubleshooting guide, or looking through our frequently asked questions.
Site Surveys & Condition Reports
If you would like someone to visit your site to survey the blowers and blower related assets, provide a condition report and make suggestions on maintenance and warn about any issues that could occur unless action is taken.